Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A new adventure

Ok, folks!  I've decided I need to start using some of the cookbooks in my cupboard...I have a WHOLE cupboard shelf dedicated to them.  I'm going to take a cue from "Julie and Julia" and I'm going to cook through one cook book at a time.  Of course I will modify the recipes as I see fit and share them here, complete with modification I made as well as modifications YOU can make to best suit your family.  My first cookbook pick is

The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook - Budget Friendly Meals You Whole Family Will Love

I received this cookbook last year from Christmas from my mom and I haven't tried ANY of the recipes, so it's about time.  The plus?  They are ALL healthy and have portions and nutrition information available for those of us trying to change the way we fuel our bodies.

Each day I will try ATLEAST one recipe from the cookbook, if not more, page numbers, my reviews, and the nutrtion information provided with the recipe (keep in mind if the recipe is altered, the nutrtion information may be skewed)

No comments:

Post a Comment