Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Yummy New Discovery

So last night I was looking for a little treat.  Something a little new, but needed to be a tad sweet and maybe taste like dessert.  I look in my fridge and of course I have an over abundance of yogurt and it seems to be a staple in so many of my snacks.  Right next to the yogurt was what was left of the canned pumpkin from my breakfast cookies I made last week.  I thought...hmmmmm pumpkin + yogurt + pumpkin pie spice = Yum??  oooooooooh yeeeeeeeeah!  It was soooooo good!  So give it a try.

Approx 1/2 c of pumpkin, 1 c vanilla yogurt, and a generous amount of pumpkin pie spice.  Mix it all together :)

I also topped mine with a handful of Fiber One Original cereal (a new favorite even though it has trace amounts of Aspartame)  Added tons of fiber, no sugar, and left me satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. I've tried this too....very good! Pumpkin is very versatile, low-cal,and good for you too!

    ReplyDelete