Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Snacks and such

A girlfriend of mine and I got in to a discussion about all the little things I do with snacks, etc that I don't really think of sharing....so here are a couple.

Pina Colada Parfait - combine vanilla yogurt and a few drops of coconut extract.  Layer in a bowl with banana slices and crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits!  YUM!!

Creamy Apple Pie Ala Mode - 1 cup of vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce, a generous amount of cinnamon

Apple Dip - Vanilla yogurt, cinnamon, and a handful of granola

Any Fruit Sorbet - your favorite type of frozen fruit tossed in a food processor or blender with vanilla yogurt (my favorite is a mixed tropical fruit combination)

I <3 frozen Mango thawed just by itself (or with yogurt of course)

I'll add more as I think of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment